Bluetooth – updated wireless technology
Bluetooth is a kind of wireless technology used to create personal networks and operate in a ribbon without 2.4 GHz permission within 10 meters. Bluetooth offers higher service outlines such as FTP servers, sound transportation, extermination of files, serial row emulation, and more. At present, Bluetooth technology is widely used throughout the world and changes the way to use the machine.
Bluetooth works through radio technology called the frequency-hopping spread spectrum that divides data to be sent and transmitted. This is a kind of package-based protocol with the master-slave structure. A teacher can communicate up to seven slaves at a time in the piconet and all devices will also share masters. Exchange of packages centered at the base hour defined by the master. Whatever the package size transmitted by the master will start in the even slot, and slave transmits in a strange slot too.
Bluetooth offers a safe way to exchange information and connect devices such as cellphones, printers, phones, faxes, laptops, GPS receivers, video game consoles, digital cameras and personal computers too.
Bluetooth specifications are licensed and developed by Sig (Bluetooth Special Flowers Special). There are more than 13,000 companies from the field of networks, computing, telecommunications, and consumer electronics under the Sig Bluetooth. If a device is considered to be marketed as a Bluetooth device, it must meet the standards specified by SIG.
To adapt to Bluetooth technology, the device must be able to interpret certain Bluetooth profiles defined by possible applications and show the behavior used by Bluetooth enabled devices to communicate with other Bluetooth devices. There are various Bluetooth technology applications. The following are some Bluetooth technology applications:
· Communication and wireless control between hands-free headsets and cellphones is the first application of Bluetooth technology that has great popularity throughout the world.
· Wireless networks among PCs in a narrow space, where little bandwidth is required.
· Wireless communication with computer input and output devices such as as a keyboard, mouse, and printer as well.
· Conventional cable serial communication substitution in GPS receiver, testing equipment, medical equipment, traffic control devices, and bar code scanners too.
· In a low bandwidth application where higher USB bandwidth is not needed and a free cable connection is required.
· For wireless channel formation between two industrial Ethernet networks.
· The number of playing stations use Bluetooth technology for their wireless controllers.
· Call an internet connection on a personal computer.